Friday, September 9, 2011

This completed questionnaire was emailed to me and I am happy to include it in my blog.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT COMPLETELY NAKED?
Completed by bonedup1955 (Ed)


1) Where were you when you were exposed? In My bedroom
2) Who caught you? My Sister
3) How long were you seen naked? Only 10 sec or more


4) Were you or the other person embarrassed? I was not embarrassed...but my sister was
5) Did you cover up after being seen or just leave everything exposed? no I didn’t cover up
6) Were you jerking off, showering, or what? Explain what you were doing? I just got done jerking off... been naked most of that evening was sitting in my desk chair with a semi hard cock


7) Did he/she take photos? No but I’ll bet its etched in her mind,lol
8) Would you get naked in front of this person again? No
9) The person who seen you, have you ever seen them naked? No



10) Any other info you wanna share? I guess ive always been a exhibitionist ever since I can remember. I love to be naked and don’t mind who sees it as you can see on my blog http://www.masturbationcentral.blogspot.com I love to jerkoff and really love to edge for hours outdoors if possible! So if you ever run across me in the North Carolina woods don’t be shy! “I Don’t Bite”. Well maybe alittle,lol

1 comment: