Monday, September 5, 2011

Completed and emailed to me from Russ

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT COMPLETELY NAKED?

1) Where were you when you were exposed? In my college dorm room, lying on my bed.
2) Who caught you?
My new roommate. It was early in the semester, and we didn't know each other very well yet. I thought he was away at class, but he came back unexpectedly.
3) How long were you seen naked?
A few seconds, I guess.
4) Were you or the other person embarrassed?
I was extremely embarrassed. He was surprised at first, and then amused.
5) Did you cover up after being seen or just leave everything exposed?
My clothes were on the chair behind the bed, so I couldn't immediately reach them. And I was lying on top of the covers. So I tried to cover up my erection as best I could with my hands. I got up from the bed and pulled on my shorts as quick as I could.
6) Were you jerking off, showering, or what? Explain what you were doing?
Jerking off. Completely naked except for my socks. To make it worse, I had my knees drawn up in the air and I was fingering my ass.
7) Did he/she take photos?
No.
8) Would you get naked in front of this person again?
Yes. Especially if I could get him to join me in a JO session.
9) The person who seen you, have you ever seen them naked?
Yes. There is not a lot of privacy while dressing in a dorm room. And I have seen him naked in the showers when we go to the gym together. Sadly, I have not seen him with an erection.
10) Any other info you wanna share?
I stammered out an apology, and he just smiled and said it was OK, and not to worry about it. I asked him a few days later if he would be interested in jerking off together, but he declined.

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment