Monday, September 5, 2011

John Walker, completed questionnaire

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT COMPLETELY NAKED?

1) Where were you when you were exposed?
In the local park, close to the soccer team's dressing rooms

2) Who caught you?
A couple of the members of the local soccer team (in their kit!)



3) How long were you seen naked?
They'd been watching me for about 10 minutes before they made their presence known

4) Were you or the other person embarrassed?
Humiliated is more the word I'd use for me; they were laughing



5) Did you cover up after being seen or just leave everything exposed?
Didn't really have any choice, I started spewing my sperm as they jumped out on me and couldn't stop

6) Were you jerking off, showering, or what? Explain what you were doing?
Masturbating stark naked in the open air



7) Did he/she take photos?
Yes, one took pics on his mobile phone

8) Would you get naked in front of this person again?
Didn't have much choice. Was required to repeat the performance for the following three Saturdays in front of their mates and brothers...then the novelty wore off (for them!)

9) The person who seen you, have you ever seen them naked?
Sadly not - they were good looking guys!

10) Any other info you wanna share?
I've probably said enough I think!


Thank you for sharing

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Johnny Walker. I would never give up, no matter how many shots it took.

    Love you Johnny,
    Stay Hard and Horny,
    Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, pretty much my fantasy actually, right down to them taking pics and making u perform repeatedly for their amusement and others amusement. Even being laughed at. Im the kind that likes the humiliation, just too afraid to strip in public :( but u man... U got balls! im so jealous. Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Richard Crowe. Not sure how he got on here as Johnny Walker...? Still sexy though and I would pay a lot of money to be in that situation!

    ReplyDelete