Monday, September 5, 2011

MY COMPLETED QUESTIONNAIRE:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT COMPLETELY NAKED?
1) Where were you when you were exposed? Many places such as fields, woods, and one in particular that got me started with nudism/exhibitionism. (see below for details)
2) Who caught you? A group coming to see my roommate, two guys and their girlfriends
3) How long were you seen naked? All afternoon
4) Were you or the other person embarrassed? I was at first but soon got comfy, guests were not.
5) Did you cover up after being seen or just leave everything exposed? I was getting ready to put shorts on when they told me I didn’t need to, it was ok with them
6) Were you jerking off, showering, or what? Explain what you were doing? Watching television in the living-room
7) Did he/she take photos? no
8) Would you get naked in front of this person again? yes
9) The person who seen you, have you ever seen them naked? no
10) Any other info you wanna share? This was over ten years ago and the first time I was seen naked by anyone. I am now completely at ease showing my nudity, it comes natural to me now. I do everything I can to be seen naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment