Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LONG-DISTANCE LOVERS


David, this is what you do while you are thinking of me? Thinking of our naked bodies cuddled together in that bed.


My boy, do you have any idea how much I wish that was me you were jerking off? I would love for you to have your way with me, do whatever you wish to do to my naked body.


Wouldn't you love to be laying on top of me right at this moment? To have you laying naked in full view with me for my neighbors to see, would you be brave enough?


I would love to spank that marvelous ass, my dear. Or maybe more if you'd let me, would you? I would love to catch you like this, sneak up behind you and wrap my arms around you.


Wish you would someday come across me like this in the woods. Have you grab me, throw me to the ground, and love me and my body in every which way.


I wish I was in this hotel room with you. Just imagine the fun we would have.


Wouldn't it be great to have me doing this to you in person instead of over your photo? It is what I want and I know it's what you want as well.

1 comment: