Monday, November 17, 2014

VJ Kessler wants to be exposed

1) Your name: VJ Kessler

2) Your location: Henderson, Nevada

3) How long have you been a nudist/exhibitionist?: I have been a nudist for as long as I can remember. Even as a child I hated wearing clothing. But it wasn't until I met my husband for the first when I realized I was an exhibitionist. I was 15 years old! ;) My husband is a photographer, and when we first met he convinced me (in his own passive way) to get naked for him. After that I wanted to be naked everywhere.

4) Were you raised a nudist or are you the only one in your family? I'm fairly certain I am the only nudist in my family.

5a) How many hours on average are you totally naked indoors? I work from home and go to school online so I am naked nearly 24/7.

5b) Are you naked alone or with others while indoors?: Generally I am naked alone until my husband comes home; then we're both naked.

6a) How many hours on average are you totally naked outdoors?: I try to spend at least an hour naked outside. If it's cold, I'll drive somewhere in the buff or get naked in a store/library; wherever I have time to take pictures.

6b) Are you naked alone or with others while outside?: I'm a submissive exhibitionist, so I'm generally naked by myself. I'm very into CMNM, and so is my husband. He loves forcing me into nudity in the most random places, and I love that!

7) Are you naked as you are completing this questionnaire?: Absolutely! I'm always naked when completing erotic questionnaires. ;)

8) Do you sleep naked every night?: Every single night.

9) What activities do you do while completely naked?: I work, do my schoolwork, cook, and clean (sometimes with a butt plug and collar too). I love getting naked in public places also. We frequently travel to Los Angeles on business and my husband, Kirk, and I will take turns driving naked; daring the other to get naked at rest-stops, etc.

10a) Have you ever been to a nudist resort?: Unfortunately no, I have not. Kirk and I really want to experience this. If anyone would like to message me about places to go in America, I want to know!

10b) Which resort and how many nudists were there at the time?: N/A

11a) Have you ever been to a nude beach?: Again, I am a deprived exhibitionist.

11b) Which beach and how many nudists were there at the time?:N/A

12) Have you ever been caught naked? Explain: Ha! Once, my husband and I were walking home from the store and he told me to drop my pants behind a mortuary. I got naked as he asked, and he began to blow me. A car pulled up and nearly scared the cum out of us, but the driver just drove slowly by and waved. I have plenty more stories if you want to hear them.

13) Have you ever driven or been a passenger in a vehicle while totally naked?: Every chance I get! Kirk and I travel to Los Angeles a few times each year and we'll take turns driving/riding naked all the way. We're quite popular with the truckers. LoL

14) Have you ever masturbated in public? Several times, actually. The most recent experience was at a Target dressing room. I was so excited and so afraid of being caught. But my husband required me to do so, so I masturbated to completion.

15) Have you ever had sex in front of others? Kirk and I have webcammed for extra cash before. (LOOK FOR ME ON CHATURBATE: VJKESSLER)

16) Have you ever attended nude gatherings such as picnics, parties, etc? Explain: Unfortunately I have not. Where I'm from not many people are interested in the "out and proud" lifestyle.

17) Are you a member of the 'American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR)' or any other association?: I can honestly say I had absolutely no idea this was a thing.

18) Have you ever been to a nudist event such as a nude bike ride or fair? The world naked bike ride is definitely on my bucket list.

19) Is your body completely hairy or baby smooth?: I keep my body smooth for my husband. He likes the feel of his boy looking young and smooth.

20) Please add any other info you would like to share here: I love performing on webcam for mature men. So, mature hairy men go straight to the top of my priority list. ;) Please add me to your following social networks. Email me and make me your picture whore. I'm a total submissive exhibitionist and I love to be seen.

1 comment:


  1. You say you cam in Chaturbate frequently. I am in the process of setting up an account and need the extra cash. But I have a question if you happen to see this. When you trade in the tips (tokens) for cash what is the exchange rate? In other words how much money do you earn for each token received? Thank you for completing the questionnaire and I would love to catch you live in Chaturbate.

    ReplyDelete