Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Martin770712 questionnaire

Tuesday August 9, 2011

1) Your name:  Philip
2) Your location:  Falmouth, UK
3) How long have you been a nudist/exhibitionist?:   
30 years
4) Were you raised a nudist or are you the only one in your family?
Only one in my family.

 5a) How many hours on average are you totally naked indoors?: 2-3 hrs per day plus overnight

5b) Are you naked alone or with others while indoors?: Mostly alone but with others depending on who it is.

6a) How many hours on average are you totally naked outdoors?:  3-4 hours only during summer days at the beach etc
 
 
6b) Are you naked alone or with others while outside?: Both, depending if anyone else is there.

7) Are you naked as you are completing this questionnaire?:  Yes
8) Do you sleep naked every night?: 
Yes

9) What activities do you do while completely naked?:  Visit beach, walking.  At home housework, decorating, recreation etc.
10a) Have you ever been to a nudist resort?:
No.
10b) Which resort and how many nudists were there at the time?: 
NA

11a) Have you ever been to a nude beach?:  Yes.
11b) Which beach and how many nudists were there at the time?: 
Several beaches, mostly in the UK. Any number of other people there from just myself up to about 50 others.  Usually under 10 though.


12) Have you ever been caught naked? Explain:
 
I guess this counts.  I was walking naked along a country path.  I could see some distance behind me, so I kept looking back to see if anyone was in view so I would need to quickly put on my shorts.  Suddenly I noticed a young cyclist guy coming along from behind.  As he was on a bike he was quite near to me before I noticed him.  I put on my shorts before he got to me but he must have easily seen me naked.  As he passed he just smiled and said 'Alright?'

 13) Have you ever driven or been a passenger in a vehicle while totally naked?:  Yes.

14) Have you ever masturbated in public?  Yes.
15) Have you ever had sex in front of others? 
I have masturbated with other people in public.

16) Have you ever attended nude gatherings such as picnics, parties, etc? Explain: When I belonged to a local naturist group we would meet in someone's house.
17) Are you a member of the 'American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR)' or any other association?: 
No.
18) Have you ever been to a nudist event such as a nude bike ride or fair? No.

19) Is your body completely hairy or baby smooth?:
Naturally slightly hairy all over, though I keep my balls smooth and shave my pubes to keep them very short.
20) Please add any other info you would like to share here: 
I sometimes wear a chastity device, and as can be seen in the photos already posted, this could be at a time when I am also going to be naked in public.
 

Thank you;
Philip


No comments:

Post a Comment