1) Where were you when you were exposed? 
living room

2) Who caught you? 
teen age sister and her boyfriend

3) How long were you seen naked? 
10-15 minutes - he grabbed me from behind and displayed me for my sister.  he twisted my body back and forth so my dick would sway.

4) Were you or the other person embarrassed? 
both me and my sister were - boyfriend didn't seem to be

5) Did you cover up after being seen or just leave everything exposed? 
covered up as soon as i was allowed

6) Were you jerking off, showering, or what? Explain what you were doing? 
jerking off

7) Did he/she take photos? 
no, thank heaven

8) Would you get naked in front of this person again? 
yes, I actually found it exciting after getting over the initial humiliation

9) The person who seen you, have you ever seen them naked? 
I have seen the boyfriend naked - at changing room at pool; I have caught a quick glimpse of sister naked when her door was partway open. 

10) Any other info you wanna share? 
I went upstairs and finished jerking off - hottest cum I had ever had to that point!