Sunday, May 20, 2012

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT COMPLETELY NAKED? From: Stephen M


1) Where were you when you were exposed?
On the pavement outside our house

2) Who caught you? 
A passing motorist who turned round to check that I was OK

3) How long were you seen naked? 
For a minute or so before I ran off

4) Were you or the other person embarrassed? 
Other person was concerned that I was in trouble. I didnt want my wife to hear - she was in the house

5) Did you cover up after being seen or just leave everything exposed? 
I had no clothes so ran off around the corner

6) Were you jerking off, showering, or what? Explain what you were doing? 
I was running along the road after a night naked run

7) Did he/she take photos? 
No

8) Would you get naked in front of this person again? 
Yes - but I dont know who they were

9) The person who seen you, have you ever seen them naked? 
No

10) Any other info you wanna share?
I have 2 stories abouit this event

2 comments:

  1. Would love to get on my knees and suck that cove in front of strangers

    ReplyDelete