Thursday, August 25, 2011

My completed NUDIST/EXHIBITIONIST QUESTIONNAIRE


1) Your name: Stephen Dus
2) Your location: Pittsfield, Massachusetts
3) How long have you been a nudist/exhibitionist?: over 10 years
4) Were you raised a nudist or are you the only one in your family? only one


5a) How many hours on average are you totally naked indoors?: 10-12 hours or more
5b) Are you naked alone or with others while indoors?: alone or with elderly roommate dressed nearby
6a) How many hours on average are you totally naked outdoors?: 3-4
6b) Are you naked alone or with others while outside?: alone
7) Are you naked as you are completing this questionnaire?: yes
8) Do you sleep naked every night?: yes
9) What activities do you do while completely naked?: hike, camp, swim, exercise, hang out
10a) Have you ever been to a nudist resort?: not yet but hoping real soon
10b) Which resort and how many nudists were there at the time?: Berkshire Vista this time next year


11a) Have you ever been to a nude beach?: no
11b) Which beach and how many nudists were there at the time?: would love to some day
12) Have you ever been caught naked? Explain: yes. While tanning in a field by guys in canoe. Other times in the woods, cops were called but I always managed to dress and sneak out unseen
13) Have you ever driven or been a passenger in a vehicle while totally naked?: no but would love to
14) Have you ever masturbated in public? yes
15) Have you ever had sex in front of others? no


16) Have you ever attended nude gatherings such as picnics, parties, etc? Explain: no but would love to
17) Are you a member of the 'American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR)' or any other association?: no
18) Have you ever been to a nudist event such as a nude bike ride or fair? no
19) Is your body completely hairy or baby smooth?: totally smooth unless I am lazy
20) Please add any other info you would like to share here: I am an amateur nudist photographer and I am completely obsessed with the totally naked body


1 comment:

  1. I also love being naked, as I live alone the only time I put any clothes on is when I go to shops, but as soon as I get in my clothes are off, on average I am totally naked about 20 hours a day, I do go to nudest beaches in summer,and had some good times,i do get erections quite a lot, but no problem if alone a good wank does me, and at the beach I usually find someone to do it for me. I like your pics & I amtotally nude while writng this, & I have got a rock hard erection, keep up the good work I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete